7 months after getting the tbolt and being blown away by LTE I imagined that 6 months down the road LTE speeds wouldn't be sustainable.

Here we are 7 months and 3 more LTE phones later and I still have the same speeds as the day I bought it.

After using an iPhone 4 for a couple days while waiting for an insurance replacement after losing my first tbolt, I was impressed with the gorgeous hardware and pretty good software.

However I can never, ever go back to a non LTE smartphone. Here's why:

BostonBeats88 likes this.
    11-07-2011 12:13 PM
    You're lucky. My speed went down from 18mbs to about 7mbs. I'm in SoCal
    11-07-2011 01:09 PM
    7 months after getting the tbolt and being blown away by LTE I imagined that 6 months down the road LTE speeds wouldn't be sustainable.

Here we are 7 months and 3 more LTE phones later and I still have the same speeds as the day I bought it.

After using an iPhone 4 for a couple days while waiting for an insurance replacement after losing my first tbolt, I was impressed with the gorgeous hardware and pretty good software.

However I can never, ever go back to a non LTE smartphone. Here's why:

Click to view quoted image
    Glutton!

-Frank
    11-07-2011 04:09 PM
    The highest speed I have seen since the GB update is around 10 MB/s. But, download and upload speeds are closer to synchronous. Typically, I am seeing 7 down and 5 or 6 up.
    11-07-2011 06:46 PM
    The highest speed I have seen since the GB update is around 10 MB/s. But, download and upload speeds are closer to synchronous. Typically, I am seeing 7 down and 5 or 6 up.
    I am having the same issue ever since my phone updated itself to gingerbread without my permission. My speeds have been about half the speed I got on 2.2.1. I am really close to rooting to try different roms/radios to try to get dl speeds back. I am not happy with Verizon messing with my phone without my permission aka them force pushing an update to my phone without my permission.
    11-07-2011 07:21 PM
    4G whats that oh yea still waiting for it in my home section of central New Jersey, but got teased with it when I travel up north or to Orlando on vacation!!!! Hey Big Red FLIP THE DAMM SWITCH AREADY!!!!!
    11-07-2011 08:07 PM
    4g is the same for me as the day I bought it as well, it's fantastic. Those that haven't rooted really should
    11-07-2011 09:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD