1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default BeWeather Problem

Stock TB with latest software update. I installed Beweather Pro from GetJar, opened the app and all was fine. Got out of the app...sent a few text messages...went back to Beweather a couple hours later and when I open the app...no animation. It shows time, temp, etc., but no animation. Uninstalled it now 3 or 4 times, but the animation still won't show up. Have deleted data and cache from the app with no effect. So WTH is going on with it. Any help appreciated.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: BeWeather Problem

Come on guys...I know someone is smart enough to help me with this. I also installed the app on my wife's TB and it works perfectly.

I had the same issue, I restarted once and everything started working perfectly.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

When you first download the app it will install the animation on your sdcard (I think) so try finding that file and delete it then re-install the app again. It should then download the animation again for some reason sounds like you had a problem for some reason the first time.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Do you have any idea what the file name on the SD card is? or any other Beweather files that may need to be uninstalled?
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Also, as a side note: why does this forum ALWAYS reject my username and login? It's getting very frustating...I've has to redo my password 6 or 8 times.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

The name of the file on the root of my sdcard is named "BeWeather" and I have passed your password issue on to that admin.

I have been having issues with the animations as well. The work fine in first boot up but after that the are all static, like an out of tune tv. Until I restart again.

I have filed muliple tickets with bellshare and they haven't a clue as to what the issue is.

Annoying since I paid for the app. Other then that I think it is the best weather app out there as far as maps and ui go.

ROM
    IHO CM7.2, Honeycomb

Delete the folder /sdcard/BeWeather/Videos on your sd card and BeWeather will redownload the files.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Thanks Spiral...it worked like a charm.

McLarry, had to reset password AGAIN. When i try to login...it says my username is reserved. Any suggestions?
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

The problem is being looked into and should be resolved soon

Larry