1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default 4G in Savannah, GA

Just turned on this afternoon. Just started testing it out. FINALLY!

Default Re: 4G in Savannah, GA

Awesome! Congrats! B'Ham went live about a week early too back in Oct. Since it's been turned on, I've noticed increased battery life as the phone no longer struggles to hold a data connection (LTE signal appears very strong here). Hope it is the same for you. Enjoy! It's like going to HDTV, you NEVER want to go back!
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

It's about 10 up and down. I hope it continues....

Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I am in Atlanta, but come to Savannah about twice a year on business. I really missed my 4G back in early Sept. Hope they also improve coverage around the Riverfront Marriott. I had trouble getting 3G at times.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

It's supposed to cover Pooler, Port Wentworth, Garden City and Savannah. I'm going to take a ride and check the coverage.

Global Posts
    422 Global Posts
    ROM
    AXIOM 2.4

Quote Originally Posted by atcjr View Post
    It's supposed to cover Pooler, Port Wentworth, Garden City and Savannah. I'm going to take a ride and check the coverage.
    so is it turned on for everyone or just for select testers? my dad lives there and is getting the razr. would be good if its turned on for everyone so he can start video chatting when he's not close to wi-fi.

Global Posts
    3,645 Global Posts
    ROM
    Latest OTA Official ROM

Quote Originally Posted by trmoney24 View Post
    so is it turned on for everyone or just for select testers? my dad lives there and is getting the razr. would be good if its turned on for everyone so he can start video chatting when he's not close to wi-fi.
    Everyone. They can't turn it on for only select users or devices.

-Frank
    [HTC Thunderbolt™ 4G/LTE!]
    It's not your dream phone. It's the one after that!©
    Look here for a [VZW Coverage Map] to check your area. Select 4G before hitting [Refresh]