Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    368 Global Posts
    Carrier
    None, thanks to the man.

Default Buying from Amazon Wireless

If you buy a phone through Amazon wireless, can you take it to a VZW store for warranty repair issues? How about general phone setup help? I wasn't sure how this worked, but considering going through Amazon since the prices are way better.

Yes you can take it to a corporate store

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Default Re: Buying from Amazon Wireless

Yes and it's free Amazon.com: HTC ThunderBolt 4G Android Phone (Verizon Wireless): Cell Phones & Accessories

Quote Originally Posted by Todd_L View Post
    If you buy a phone through Amazon wireless, can you take it to a VZW store for warranty repair issues? How about general phone setup help? I wasn't sure how this worked, but considering going through Amazon since the prices are way better.

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts

Well, you're paying big bucks a month for service from Verizon...so yes, they will help you and provide repairs.

Amazon is a certified Verizon reseller.

All Verizon retail stores are covered.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

YEP, this is my backup plan if Best Buy gets blitzed and all my Tbolts are gone come the morning of November 26th. If I go amazon, I'm letting my local "verizon girl" activate and set up my phones. it's all free, and they are usually glad to help out. unless you get a debbie downer...