If you buy a phone through Amazon wireless, can you take it to a VZW store for warranty repair issues? How about general phone setup help? I wasn't sure how this worked, but considering going through Amazon since the prices are way better.
    11-14-2011 01:40 PM
    Yes you can take it to a corporate store

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk
    11-14-2011 01:57 PM
    Yes and it's free Amazon.com: HTC ThunderBolt 4G Android Phone (Verizon Wireless): Cell Phones & Accessories

If you buy a phone through Amazon wireless, can you take it to a VZW store for warranty repair issues? How about general phone setup help? I wasn't sure how this worked, but considering going through Amazon since the prices are way better.
    11-14-2011 02:38 PM
    Well, you're paying big bucks a month for service from Verizon...so yes, they will help you and provide repairs.

Amazon is a certified Verizon reseller.
    11-14-2011 03:37 PM
    All Verizon retail stores are covered.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk
    11-15-2011 08:50 AM
    YEP, this is my backup plan if Best Buy gets blitzed and all my Tbolts are gone come the morning of November 26th. If I go amazon, I'm letting my local "verizon girl" activate and set up my phones. it's all free, and they are usually glad to help out. unless you get a debbie downer...
    11-15-2011 09:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD