what do you think HTC will do with ICS?

dd0yl3

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
So I was thinking with the way ICS looks and all the features it has what do you think HTC will do with it? I personally like sense for the most part especially the widgets they have but ICS seems like a complete package. I hope they don't change much just add there widgets maybe even their lock screen as a option. So what do think they will or won't do?

Mortiel

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Sense 4.0 will likely have a similar (albeit newer) look to previous iterations of Sense, but will dash in ICS features. The HTC Clock widget will of course return for Sense 4.0, since its a signature of HTC phones nowadays.

GtoJon

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
JMHO .... Go Launcher does more than sense 3.5 ,,,, so why wouldn't Sense 4.0 work on the Bolt. I think the Thunderbolt is faster in some ways than some of the newer phones. I am on #4 of 5 Bolts & had the Bionic & Rezound as a replacement ..... seriously the Bolt may not be as fast, but a really good Bolt is better than a good Bionic or Rezound .... JMHO :D I don't know what did it, but the Rezound had serious speed problems running Go Launcher EX. The Bionic had a lot of pausing & 4g issues. Maybe I had a defective Bionic, but the Rezound had other issues with simple apps. Besides the Go Launcher issue, I had issues with some other apps lagging. I think the Bolt engineering wise is better than most till this day. I am not a Bolt Fan-boy, but am looking at things from experience. I have like 68 apps installed on my Thunderbolt & it truly handles it well :)

They have cut costs on these newer phones in more ways than is expressed :( I get more disappointed everytime I look at the Samsung Galaxy Nexus .... Now the specs have removed the FM radio :( I really don't I am going to upgrade for a long time! ICS still does not offer as much as Go Launcher or some other front end apps!

ICS doesn't really mean that much to me ;)

Cheers, Jon

dd0yl3

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I guess I just hope that they don't make sense 4.0 look like sense 3.0 or 3.5. If they just use there widgets but allow the re-sizing that ICS does. I like the sense lock screen more so hopefully they give that option. Hopefully it doesn't take forever before we see leaks or something .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty