Thunderbolt OEM desktop dock only $19.99 from VZW

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I received a confirmation email on Sunday but it hasn't shipped yet. Anyone else get a shipping notice?

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

"I went back to Sense when I realized how much work I was putting into making AOSP look like Sense."

Never received notification when it will be shipped or with a tracking number. I would try checking out on Verizon's site and kept getting an error on the page. I called FED EX and it will be delivered for me tomorrow. 800-463-3339 They can tell you with your address.

Reactions: 88 FLUX and 757Dave

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Is this also available in stores for the same price?

Can I watch streaming media while docked?

Can the dock also connect to a computer?

I don't believe so because I had originally called customer care and to only get it at the sale price you have to order it online. I don't know if it will plug into your computer......but you can watch media from it, that much I do know.

Reactions: recDNA

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
I got a confirmation email from VZW when I placed the order but I have not gotten shipment notification and when I look up the order status, it can't find it. Anyone else have that problem?

EDIT: Jude, I just saw your post above (posted the above while on page 2 of the thread). I'm glad to hear that I'm not alone. Hopefully I'll receive it this week too. :)

Last edited:

757Dave

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I just called FedEx per Jude's instructions and they will look it up by address just as stated. Mine will be delivered tomorrow, also!

busman

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I just walked into a Verizon store and asked about the Dock for 19.99, Rep looked it up on the computer, walked over to the wall and said hows this? Works great, but would like to know how to add a Dock Widget to app tray?

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Just got it! Using it. When you put your phone on it automatically goes to media. It is a multimedia dock! Can stream for those who were unsure. Well worth it. Retails for 59.99
I am glad I got it. I do have to take slip on case off but that doesn't bother me.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
It has the same plug apparatus as the wall charger so no....can't plug into computer.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I just walked into a Verizon store and asked about the Dock for 19.99, Rep looked it up on the computer, walked over to the wall and said hows this? Works great, but would like to know how to add a Dock Widget to app tray?

That's great if they give the sale price in the store. Customer care phone Rep said only online....wish they would get straight on the information

757Dave

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Got mine today. Free FedEx 2 day shipping. Mine was 14.99. Got one for me and one for the wife for Christmas! Thanks for the heads up on this deal!

montecristo1

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Bought two from the Verizon store corp last week for $19.99 each. The best thing is that the dock can be used for the extended battery as well.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I still haven't gotten my shipment and I still can't track my order. Ugh.

Did you call fed ex directly? They told me with my address. I got it today

mrtonk

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Isn't Dock Mode supposed to launch automatically when I insert my Bolt into the dock? I was so (#whatanerd) excited to slip it into the dock and see what it would do....and then nothing. I launched it manually, but it wasn't the same. :-(

I remember seeing dock mode options somewhere, but I can't find them!

gtheg

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up Android Central! Got the dock FedEx two days exactly. Its actually a new charger plug, a cable, and the dock. You can plug the charger to the phone still or the dock to the computer. It has a notch for the extended battery and an extra compartment for charging a spare battery. The silicone gel case wont fit and I don't see any case working with this dock. With the 20 Rezound battery deal, my house now has a dock and extra battery for the thunderbolts to share. :D

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Got my stuff today. FedEx apparently tried to deliver yesterday and didn't leave a tag on my door. They tried again today and left the tag this time so I just picked it up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch