youtube not working on LTE

mcaspe1

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Anyone notice YouTube videos on LTE don't load in both YouTube app and through internet links? Works fine on 3g and wifi. Don't understand. Wonder if its been blocked because of last weeks LTE outage? Anyone know what's going on? I'm completely stock.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Anyone notice YouTube videos on LTE don't load in both YouTube app and through internet links? Works fine on 3g and wifi. Don't understand. Wonder if its been blocked because of last weeks LTE outage? Anyone know what's going on? I'm completely stock.

I have the same issue running forever 1.11

I've searched and cant find a thing about it

vinny jr

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
YouTube has stopped working for me over my 4G Network. Works on wifi without issues. My Netflix works flawlessly, just YouTube over 4G. Checked the XDA Forum and other people having the same issue. I think it started with the latest Flash update the other day. This happened to me about a month ago after flash update. Even the YouTube videos on other websites as flash content won't play over 4G. Very ing irritating.

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
On the Razr the YouTube videos take forever to load. And I also hate the fact I can't play while screen is off. I think it might have been the recent YouTube update that happened awhile ago. That's when I started to notice it to not work well

Sent from my HTC ZETA using Tapatalk

bjboucher

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
E-mail youtube tech support.

There have been flash and youtube updates fairly recently, are you all sure you installed them? This sounds the same as before, very sporadic. Everything works fine for me.

Last edited:

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
E-mail youtube tech support.

There have been flash and youtube updates fairly recently, are you all sure you installed them? This sounds the same as before, very sporadic. Everything works fine for me.

There is no option to email developer in the market. Thanks youtube works for some people it's probably network related. Of course verizon won't admit it

I uninstalled updates to both flash and youtube and deleted cache and data last night to no effect.

Now it's working again. I haven't changed to single thing since last night when you didn't work

Last edited:

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
There is no option to email developer in the market. Thanks youtube works for some people it's probably network related. Of course verizon won't admit it

I uninstalled updates to both flash and youtube and deleted cache and data last night to no effect.

Now it's working again. I haven't changed to single thing since last night when you didn't work

My brother has my touch 4g on T-Mobile. I have Droid Razr on Verizon. My wife has Droid pro on Verizon. And our YouTube sucks.

Sent from my HTC ZETA using Tapatalk