anyone having trouble with yahoo mail?

mzazthang

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I open a yahoo email and i see the content for a second then it just turns white....any suggestions??? some weird setting i do not know about? this just started to happen......ugh!

HELP!

coolbreeze

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Yeah someone started a similar thread about this already. I think we noticed it in the Mail app preinstalled on the phone. Have you tried the yahoo mail app from the market?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

toothdoc4

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I have been having this happen for the past several weeks as well while running the standard mail app. I also thought it was my phone.

SMD

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like a stock mail app thing maybe. I use Maildroid and have no issues with yahoo mail. Ever.

Jo5329

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
No issues here. I use the mail app that came with the phone initially. All my Yahoo! and Bellsouth mail coming through just fine.

loupitschmann

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Don't have a fix, but just wanted to chime in that I'm having the same issue. Running BAMF forever and IMO kernel. I'm going to try the yahoo mail app and see if that fixes it.

I was nice to see this post and know that I'm not alone in experiencing this problem.

Djnikkofb

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Don't have a fix, but just wanted to chime in that I'm having the same issue. Running BAMF forever and IMO kernel. I'm going to try the yahoo mail app and see if that fixes it.

I was nice to see this post and know that I'm not alone in experiencing this problem.

Didn't fix the problem with htc stock mail app..

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I am wondering if it is a BAMF thing going on.

I AM NOT RIPPING BAMF.....amazing ROMS. I tried the last 2 days to run Son of a Bliss (SoaB) and everything works perfect except the email. I get "login fail" on Gmail, Yahoo and COMCAST.

I went back to INFECTED ETERNITY Build 186 and it work perfectly!

I did read on the BAMF board for SOAB that there are issues with the Mail.