I have my phone on sleep while I'm at work and I've been noticing that my battery is significantly draining. I have wifi and mobile data off and its gone down nearly 20% in the last 3 hours. Is there a way to find out what program is the culprit?

I've never had a problem like this before. Haven't flashed anything new recently or installed any apps. Normally battery life has been great.
    12-17-2011 04:07 PM
    Look at your battery use... Settings > About Phone > then look around for "Battery use"
    12-17-2011 04:32 PM
    Get the app airpush defender. It will tell you what bad apps you may have too. An apparently that continually runs in the background can be a culprit. Also if you work in a building that has bad reception....can be a problem.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk
    12-17-2011 04:40 PM
    Most likely just an attack of the HTC Dialer App.. Ever since the Gingerbread update my battery usage became worse due to the fact that the Dialer App sometimes accounts for over 40% of the battery usage
    12-17-2011 04:42 PM
    when I was on cm7 widget locker killed my battery so if you have that app backup settings and uninstall it and see if its the problem. I also read the new update for beautiful Widgets drains battery fast
    12-17-2011 06:08 PM
    Well I don't have widget locker, I'm running liquid 3.2 so no HTC dialer issues. I'll have to check out the airpush app tonight.
    As for battery details, I can post pics but don't know how on this forum with my phone.
    12-17-2011 07:05 PM
    Get the app airpush defender. It will tell you what bad apps you may have too. An apparently that continually runs in the background can be a culprit. Also if you work in a building that has bad reception....can be a problem.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk
    that's just for pop-ups in your task bar.
    12-17-2011 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD