No longer thunderbolt forum on computer

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
But on the phone itself still listed
What's up with Android Central and the Thunderbolt?

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
But on the phone itself still listed
What's up with Android Central and the Thunderbolt?

Try a battery pull, SIM pull, and restart on your PC! If that doesn't work, a factory reset. :D

:)

Seriously, make sure you don't have the "HTC Android Phones" area "collapsed" on your PC (far right side + and - sign in the heading).

-Frank

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
On my laptop under Verizon the thunderbolt it NOT listed

everything is fine on my laptop so am I the only one seeing this?

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
At the top there are sub titles. Click on forums
Phones are departed by carriers. On Verizon thunderbolt has been removed.
That's what I am talking about

In the body of the front page there is thunderbolt forum BUT the phone is no longer listed under VERIZON

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
it is the phone itself that isn't listed which makes it easy to get to the forum why did they remove it?
Verizon hasn't discontinued this phone

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Verhzon hasn't discontinued it. Still hot seller. Was surprised to see that....and they haven't removed sprint evo

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
It doesn't mean anything or any kind of slight against any phone. They've just chosen to put the newest phones in that limited space (ex. Sprint EVO 3D is fairly new). :)

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Verhzon hasn't discontinued it. Still hot seller. Was surprised to see that....and they haven't removed sprint evo

It looks like there's room to list about 4 phones there for each carrier. All four phones listed under Verizon are the newest phones Verizon sells. The Thunderbolt, for all its awesomeness, is not one of the four newest phones on Big Red any more, so it got the boot from the listing on the homepage.

Times change. I still can't see myself hankering for a new phone for at least a couple of years.

Reactions: Jude526

worwig

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
It looks like there's room to list about 4 phones there for each carrier. All four phones listed under Verizon are the newest phones Verizon sells. The Thunderbolt, for all its awesomeness, is not one of the four newest phones on Big Red any more, so it got the boot from the listing on the homepage.

Times change. I still can't see myself hankering for a new phone for at least a couple of years.

I've had smartphones for a very long time. I find I start looking for something new at about 18 months. There are usually enough new features that I start looking. Right now, there really isn't anything out there that is truely a step up. I was thinking about a Droid razor, and though I have not looked at them, two friends checked into getting it and both turned it down. They both said that it doesn't fit the hand, and they don't like the feel of it at all.

When I'm ready to switch, it will have a quad core processor, super AMOLED display, 64gb of storeage, and of course 5 day battery life. :cool: Right now, I'm pretty happy even on the stock firmware (rooted so I can backup properly).