Verizon $2 Convenience Charge Dropped

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Hmm u yea your late. It was posted on the home page yrsterday and plenty of threads arw abound.

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
According to Verizon hasn't been dropped. Call them!

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

As usual sounds like the reps are behind the curve:

Verizon Wireless Will Not Institute Single Payment Fee

Verizon Wireless Will Not Institute Single Payment Fee

Media Contact Info

Tom Pica
Thomas.Pica@VerizonWireless.com
908-559-7516

12/30/2011

Verizon Wireless has decided it will not institute the fee for online or telephone single payments that was announced earlier this week.

The company made the decision in response to customer feedback about the plan, which was designed to improve the efficiency of those transactions. The company continues to encourage customers to take advantage of the numerous simple and convenient payment methods it provides.

?At Verizon, we take great care to listen to our customers. Based on their input, we believe the best path forward is to encourage customers to take advantage of the best and most efficient options, eliminating the need to institute the fee at this time,? said Dan Mead, president and chief executive officer of Verizon Wireless.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
They only "dropped" charge because FCC got involved. Verizon doesn't care about its customers

I love it when they claim these are better for the consumer just like how they claimed to simply things by ending one year contracts, but a few months later, complicated things with tiered data.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE HD smartphone.