Bluetooth Issue? Or I'm likely just a 'tard...

wolf howl

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
So I've literally never used my bluetooth feature on my phone for anything. However, I'm going on a business trip and would like to get a few of my movies over to my HTC Flyer tablet. Now, the easy thing would have been to transfer them direct from my computer to the tablet but naturally I've lost that cord. Sigh.

So, my next thought was to get them to my phone and then transfer them to my tablet via Bluetooth. I'm able to discover the tablet/phone and get them paired. I go find the file on the phone, long press, find the share menu and then select bluetooth. It sends the Acceptance request to my tablet and then pops up a screen on my phone that says, "File does not exist" and just gives me an OK button to press.

Also, when I'm looking at the Bluetooth settings they both say "Paired but not connected". I've toggled it to be in FTP mode and get the same results.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this or ideas on how to get the movie over to the tablet otherwise? haha

dms76

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Try the app called bump. I don't even think you have to pair them.

Sent from my thunderbolt using tapatalk

wolf howl

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
LOL - sorry, it wasn't actually Bump that worked, BUT the comments in the review section led me to a app called Bluetooth File Transfer that did the trick! You still get the assist dms! haha

Reactions: dms76

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary