TB vs. Driod Razr Maxx

lapeter

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I love my TB. Only downside is the extended battery (it's a little big and I can't get by a day without it) and not being a world phone. I see the Razr Maxx is coming this month and I would love a smaller phone if it was a good as the TB. Anybody out there help me with deciding what to do. I have an upgrade setting by.
Thanks.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Pretty sure the Maxx is going to be way better than the TB. It's just much newer technology. Just my opinion though.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
The Rezound battery is working fine for me, but I have to agree... That is going to be a nice battery inside the Razr Maxx

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

docampo69

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Btw, it's smaller if you are looking at thinness. However, if dimensions are the same as regular RAZR, then overall it's about the same length and width as TB if not a bit larger.

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I'd seriously consider the fact it's a non-removable battery. Sure the capacity is larger, but you lose the option of swapping out for a fresh battery if you're not near a power source. Also, if the battery goes bad, you can't just swap it out for a new one yourself. The Rezound 1620mAh battery works very well in the Thunderbolt with the standard battery door. It would give you a few more hours (or more) depending on use. Also, you may be surprised how much wider the Razr is compared to the Thunderbolt. Even in my large hands, it feels uncomfortably wide. It is thinner, but does have that camera hump too. There is also the Blur interface which is VERY different from HTC Sense. Just bringing up some things to consider if you haven't already. :)