My Tbolt thinks it is in Hawaii

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Hey, all. I have an unfortunate problem. My tbolt apparently wants to go on vacation and thinks the network provided location and time zone is Hawaii. I am rooted running skyraider. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: My Tboltthinks it is in Hawaii

Hey, all. I have an unfortunate problem. My tbolt apparently wants to go on vacation and thinks the network provided location and time zone is Hawaii. I am rooted running skyraider. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.

Move to Hawaii. Problem solved! And in a really good way. :cool:

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Nevermind. Data wipe and nansroid backup seemed to fix it. If only I could get to Hawaii that easily.

ccccclark

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
My HTC vivid too - when it's out of cel phone range. Much better if it can't find where you are to say so, rather than default to a wrong location.

I'm in the Virgin Islands, so urban Honolulu is a downgrade - this solution doesn't work for me...

lou1210

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
When my phone can't get signal, it thinks its in new salwlem, Illinois or Riga Latvia in Europe. I've used GPS fix from the market and it seems to work to get it back. Hope this helps. The Thunderstick ROM ruined my GPS. Even changed me to cdma/4g lte+EvDo

Sent from my rooted Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad