replacement bolt so much better

scupperplug

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey my OG bolt died and I returned it to vzw for replacement. What I got back really surprised me. The screen is much more vibrant, the glass is better quality it seems. Also the software appears much improved. The old bolt was purchased on day one of the release and was really buggy. Nothing like this one. Am I dreaming or have there been significant improvement with it...

bjboucher

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Its the same phone, they haven't changed anything on them. You must just had a really bad original phone. I got mine in April, my wife just got one a couple weeks ago and they seem the same to me.

paulmike3

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I can relate. I got mine on launch day, and my wife got hers in July. Her glass has a different feel (almost like a smoother finish), and her device feels slightly lighter. Hard to explain, but I know what the OP is talking about.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
They could had easily made changes. I got mine in August and the demo in the store wasn't as good as mine

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Hum mine is also HW version 2 and I got it release day. Maybe they didn't change the number if nothing majorly internal was swapped.

jd07bos

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I work for Verizon, its the placebo effect. The phones are exactly the same, only difference is that one is used and the other is not......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21