Bluetooth not resyncing

u7mg0

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
i bought a Samsung WEP870 bluetooth so i can listen to music withouth plugging in the earbuds. i had a MOTO but it would not stream meida. this one works great. however, it doesn't automatically connect when i turn the bluetooth on. it will connect to phone audio, but not to media. i have to go into settings, disconnect it, then reconnect it. sometimes it will only connect to phone audio. does this seem like a phone issue?

Last edited:

oberkc

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I don't use those particular devices, but continue also to experience inconsistent results with bluetooth. This tends to suggest a phone issue, but I am not sure that this is conclusive.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I have the Jawbone Icon BT and I can go into my music on my phone and never a problem. I don't have to reset my BT I do have it off on my phone tho when not using it cause it can eat up the phone battery. But immediately turning it on, it is good to go for music or calls. I prefer Jawbone

Reactions: u7mg0

Glenn Kimball

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I have the same issues with my Rezound, it only connects phone Audio about 90% of the time, very annoying. Does anyone have a fix for this? Verizon? Htc?

nhpeterm

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the same problem with my HTC Vivid (with ICS) and my Jawbone Era. I just switched from a Blackberry, and I use the phone with the BT headset and in my car. With my old phone, I could connect to the BT headset, then get into the car and stay connected to the headset. If I wanted to use the car's BT, I'd just turn off the headset. After shutting off the car, I could turn the headset back on and it would re-connect. With the Vivid, I'm somehow able to be connected both to the car and to the headset simultaneously. While on a call with both connections, I'm sometimes booted off the headset and I'm forced to use the handset. After that happens, I can't re-connect to either BT device when dialing out, but if a call comes in, it goes through the car BT.

The Android settings seem pretty sparse. I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a utility to help manage BT connections.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy