sense 3.0 is a coming

F350-6

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
What do you mean by larger? Like font size larger or what?

From my Infected Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

Yes, font size larger. As in easier to read for someone who's eyes don't work as well as they used to. AKA for old farts who can't read little letters without glasses.

F350-6

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Ah... yes... I see what you mean! :)

-Frank

:) On the computer I can hold down control and hit the + button so the font get's bigger. Even when you try to mess with me by sticking the small letters in. Besides, I have my reading glasses on now.

I love the way I can change the font size in go sms for the text messages. If I could change all the font on my phone to be that big I would root it this weekend (or at least try to).

scottstatn

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if changing the font size is possible...I am sure there is a way just don't know what it would involve... someone else know for sure?

From my Infected Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
You can change the size of the font in gmail and htc mail from within the email settings. No need to root for that. I don't know how to change the size of the font in the phone directory. I use go sms pro for text messaging and it allows you to change the font and its size and color within settings. If you're reading this in tapatalk it also allows you to choose a larger font.

I've tried lots of themes in rooted roms but most of them make the font harder to read - not easier. Somebody should do a geezer skin for forever roms that makes the fonts and colors big and bright for easier reading!

Last edited:

F350-6

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
I use go sms pro for text messaging and it allows you to change the font and its size and color within settings.

I use that too and love the adjustable font size. I use go contacts as well. It doesn't have the adjustable font, but it easier to read the numbers than the stock HTC app.

If you're reading this in tapatalk it also allows you to choose a larger font.

Interesting info, but the screen is too small and I've got too many thumbs to play on the internet with my phone.

I've tried lots of themes in rooted roms but most of them make the font harder to read - not easier. Somebody should do a geezer skin for forever roms that makes the fonts and colors big and bright for easier reading!

Bad news about being harder to read, but I love the idea of a geezer skin.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I use that too and love the adjustable font size. I use go contacts as well. It doesn't have the adjustable font, but it easier to read the numbers than the stock HTC app.

Interesting info, but the screen is too small and I've got too many thumbs to play on the internet with my phone.

That's the advantage of tapatalk. Its an app not the internet. Posts look large and clear on the phone. I never visit forums on thr internet.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

Ok, who can we talk into making one? Most of the themers are younger tban my analog tv.

willis936

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I used this rom for the whole of a day. It has a fair amount of bugs and the radio is complete garbage. It was made for open mobile. Does that mean the non rooted Verizon community will get it? It's impossible to tell from current info.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
My advice for anyone who wants sense 3 is to root and install bamf 1.11. Best rom out there and sense 3 is much better imo. Don't forget though rooting is a risk and you could void your warranty and brick your phone if you mess it up so be very careful.

scottstatn

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I used this rom for the whole of a day. It has a fair amount of bugs and the radio is complete garbage. It was made for open mobile. Does that mean the non rooted Verizon community will get it? It's impossible to tell from current info.

Which Rom are you referring too?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

scottstatn

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I haven't tried 1.11. I did do 1.10 and I never experienced the end call bug. The joy of it is is that you can try them all. I changed mine 4 times in one day till I found the one that suited me.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

worwig

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
http://rootzwiki.com/topic/15909-romgbexclusive-thunderbolt-ruu-mr4-debloatdeodexed/

It might still be a few weeks but my stock tbolt friends rejoice.

I've been using this for a couple of days now, with my older radios. Generally everything works well. I'm liking the Sense 3.0.