Connecting my thunderbolt to my wireless printer.

jammin1

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Iam having trouble connecting my thunderbolt to my printer. Is it an app(free) which will allow me to connect to my wireless printer? Or can i do it by wifi/bluebooth?

BFBrazier

May 15, 2011
Visit site
You have to do it through the actual app itself. First, go into the app settings and scan for your printer. If you wanna print from the web, you have to use the link on the app that says web print page, find what you wanna print, press your menu button and it should give you several options foe printing. If its a document, save it to you phone then use the saved document link. Same for photos, use the photo link. I had the same issue(I have a thunderbolt, as well) and just had to play around with of until o figured it out. Hopefully that helps you.

Reactions: mrjam3s

mrjam3s

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
You have to do it through the actual app itself. First, go into the app settings and scan for your printer. If you wanna print from the web, you have to use the link on the app that says web print page, find what you wanna print, press your menu button and it should give you several options foe printing. If its a document, save it to you phone then use the saved document link. Same for photos, use the photo link. I had the same issue(I have a thunderbolt, as well) and just had to play around with of until o figured it out. Hopefully that helps you.

When you say "do it through the actual app itself," do you mean the wifi settings or a specific wifi printing app?

Thanks,
mrjam3s

ba4g

May 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm doing this through the mobile hot spot function. Have that scan for your wireless printer and then your computer can find it. However I have not sent anything from the phone to the printer.