Iam having trouble connecting my thunderbolt to my printer. Is it an app(free) which will allow me to connect to my wireless printer? Or can i do it by wifi/bluebooth?
    03-01-2012 06:25 AM
    What do you want to print? How is your wireless printer connected to your netork?

-Frank
    03-01-2012 07:47 AM
    You have to do it through the actual app itself. First, go into the app settings and scan for your printer. If you wanna print from the web, you have to use the link on the app that says web print page, find what you wanna print, press your menu button and it should give you several options foe printing. If its a document, save it to you phone then use the saved document link. Same for photos, use the photo link. I had the same issue(I have a thunderbolt, as well) and just had to play around with of until o figured it out. Hopefully that helps you.
    mrjam3s likes this.
    03-01-2012 08:06 AM
    I downloaded PrinterShare when it was free from amazon. Works great for wifi printing.
    Forgetful likes this.
    03-01-2012 08:43 AM
    CloudPrint works well for me.
    Forgetful likes this.
    03-01-2012 09:46 AM
    You have to do it through the actual app itself. First, go into the app settings and scan for your printer. If you wanna print from the web, you have to use the link on the app that says web print page, find what you wanna print, press your menu button and it should give you several options foe printing. If its a document, save it to you phone then use the saved document link. Same for photos, use the photo link. I had the same issue(I have a thunderbolt, as well) and just had to play around with of until o figured it out. Hopefully that helps you.

When you say "do it through the actual app itself," do you mean the wifi settings or a specific wifi printing app?

Thanks,
    mrjam3s
    03-16-2012 10:31 AM
    I'm doing this through the mobile hot spot function. Have that scan for your wireless printer and then your computer can find it. However I have not sent anything from the phone to the printer.
    05-21-2012 11:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD