Novice User

bjboucher

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
When you plug your phone into your computer it should ask you for a couple different modes. Choose "Disk Mode" and then it should work like any other storage device you hook up to a computer and you should be able to find your pictures.

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
One very nice way to do this to is by using Dropbox.

If you don't have a dropbox account, you can sign up for one here:
http://db.tt/rfiMWZn
(shameless plug, using this link also gets me additional free storage)

Once you have an account, just install the Dropbox app, and every pic you take can be auto uploaded to your DB account!

To make things EVEN easier, you can install the DB desktop software on your computer, so that the pics you take will literally be sitting there in the dropbox folder on your computer after you take them...it works very well.

bjboucher

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I haven't tried Drpobox but I do use Sugarsync which does the same thing and works really well.

One very nice way to do this to is by using Dropbox.

If you don't have a dropbox account, you can sign up for one here:
http://db.tt/rfiMWZn
(shameless plug, using this link also gets me additional free storage)

Once you have an account, just install the Dropbox app, and every pic you take can be auto uploaded to your DB account!

To make things EVEN easier, you can install the DB desktop software on your computer, so that the pics you take will literally be sitting there in the dropbox folder on your computer after you take them...it works very well.

worwig

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I haven't tried Drpobox but I do use Sugarsync which does the same thing and works really well.

Plus Sugarsync gives you more storage for free.

Just take the picture, and poof, the picture is on my PC. No wires, no searching.

And you can set it to transfer only when on WiFi or on charge. That will save you data.

I'm surprised so many people still suggest using wires on a device that has so many radios in it.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I havent used a wire to connect to my computer since i used revolutionary to root the phone! It is quicker though if you're in a hurry and have a lot of big files to move.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2