Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can't download apps from the new market

I'm unable to download new apps from the new Google Playstore.
    I keep getting "Error Processing Order" messages when trying to download an app. These are free apps. I can download apps on my other Android devices with no problem. No luck on my Thunderbolt. This just started happening as of late. I even rebooted my phone and cleared the data and cache for the Playstore app.
    Anyone else having such issues?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    nur ain likes this.
    The Ever-Living

Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    ROM
    KANG

Default Re: Can't download apps from the new market

tried uninstalling play store and reinstalling?
    you are stock?

* INCREDIBLE * MECHA * TORO * GROUPER * GALAXY S3 *
    * [TORO RADIOS] * [NEXUS WALLS] * [GROUPER GUIDE] * [CHATTER] *

No issues on mine!

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk
    sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Wow same thing happening to me.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

no problems here
    Sent from my Nexus 7

happening here as well, for about the last 30 -45 minutes.

This happened with me with Google Maps yesterday. It wasn't showing up in my apps list and when I searched for it... I got the error message when trying to download. I was able to push it to the phone by going to the play store on my computer.

I've had this before.. try waiting a day or two.. or try force closing Google Play Market through your system not a task killer app. Might help. Good Luck
    Razr Maxx- THE BEAST
    Droid 4
    Droid 3
    -Isaac-

Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    ROM
    SfK CM7

no problems here. Did 4 updates yesterday and updated Go Launcher Ex this morning.

Global Posts
    758 Global Posts

I had this happen last night to my Asus tablet.
    Today I have pretty much the same list of apps that need updated on my Bolt. It took a few tries to get them to update.

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts

I am only having this issue with Maps. All other updates have worked fine. It has been 2 days like this and I stupidly tried to uninstall maps and all I did was uninstall the updates. now my map is back to v5.

Just stopped play store and maps via manage apps rebooted and.....waiting for phone to boot......waiting....and it didn't work.

Cant even see maps in my play list. I will try to push it from my pc.

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts

Pushing it worked. now on 6.5. it is amazing the anxiety that I had over this. I travel all the time and use this app just about every day.

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts

BTW when I went onto google app site via computer and checked Maps it did not have my thunderbolt listed as the device it was installed on. I have had two HTC devices but don't know why this would not have been listed as the active device. Maybe with Play that now makes a difference.

I've had some strange behavior since the last Play Store (what a stupid name) update to 3.5.15. For a while last week, I was seeing some app called "Test" showing as installed. Others with HTC phone's were seeing the same thing according to comments in the store. Turns out it was actually some default program only on HTC phones that had no relation to the Play Store. Now this week, I don't see the Google Maps update at all. I guess eventually Google will squash all the bugs!
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

After wiping the device with a factory reset, it's back up and running as it should.

The Google play is having technical difficulties and has been for a few days

ROM
    Infected Eternity 3.5

Quote Originally Posted by cdf3 View Post
    After wiping the device with a factory reset, it's back up and running as it should.

you shouldn't have even had to do a full wipe. next time, try just clearing the data and the cache in the app...that should fix it without wiping all of your data.

same here just started this morning for me I tried updating four square and it gave me an error and won't let me download it.. Wth is going on haha

Quote Originally Posted by slimc84 View Post
    you shouldn't have even had to do a full wipe. next time, try just clearing the data and the cache in the app...that should fix it without wiping all of your data.
    I just tried that, which temporarily reverted things back to the old "Market". Shortly thereafter, the latest version of the Play Store (3.5.15) installed again and I'm right back to the same issues as before. Tried a reboot and power off/battery pull, but no change. Seems Google has screwed the pooch with this new Play Store garbage.
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #20  

Quote Originally Posted by slimc84 View Post
    I did that several times. Unfortunately that didn't work. I even logged into my Google Wallet account to make sure my info was up to date. Factory reset was the only way I could get it working again.

The Market has had issues for last few days but also after installing Play Store it is wise to wipe the apps data... Settings / Applications / Manage Applications / All / Google Play Store / Clear Data
    Samsung S3
    Time to feel the POWER...

Here's what I did and it seems to be working. In application settings, clear "google play store" data along with "google services framework". Then reboot.

Never thought to clear framework also....
    Samsung S3

Quote Originally Posted by thedio View Post
    Here's what I did and it seems to be working. In application settings, clear "google play store" data along with "google services framework". Then reboot.

Thanks, I did that, but kept getting a server connection failed error when going into the Play Store. Had to uninstall updates for the Play Store which put it back to the Market. Shortly thereafter it upgraded itself to the Play Store again, except this time it's only version 3.4.7, which has worked well for me before the 3.5.15 update borked things up. The other plus is I finally got the Google Maps update. Anyhow, strange stuff. Hope I don't get pushed the 3.5.15 update again. Fix your crap Google!

That error isn't the Play Store app issue or your device, Google Play Store is the issue itself. I had this issue for a few days after update but it has worked well since.

You may want to give it a little because I dont think there is anything you can do to resolve this..
    Samsung S3
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast