Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Default Re: What will be you Tbolt replacement?

I will be waiting on HTC or a razor maxx
    Rosie
    Thanked by:

I'll be happy if I can keep this phone for another 2 years. This thing runs like a champ.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
    HPBolt 
    Android monkey

ROM
    CM7

Default Re: What will be you Tbolt replacement?

Quote Originally Posted by Shotine View Post
    Because of verizon axing the 1yr upgrades and their new 30 dollar (bend over and take it) upgrade fee i will be very very picky about my next android. It MUST have a removeable battery, a memory card slot, 4.5 or 4.7 inch screen, 8mp rear camera or higher, be fully rootable, and have a 4-1 core processor.
    AMEN!

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    ROM
    BAMF Forever 1.0.3

I'm due for an upgrade in November. Running Thundershed 1.5 right now and loving it (and I'm usually a Sense guy). I really want to see a One X variant on the Big Red, but would probably be happy with a One S. I just want ICS and dual (or quad) core with a high resolution screen. A kickstand, removable battery and external storage would be nice, but not having them isn't necessarily a deal breaker for me. I would rather stay HTC (last 5 smartphones have been HTC) but if Samsung brings something really nice to Verizon I would consider it.
    Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
    - Benjamin Franklin

Upgrade is due in Nov also, had the gnex, rezound and the best one, the razor still happy will tbolt running tshed 1.5 . Oct and Nov alot phones should be Avail, can't wait. Maybe note, or tbolt 2 at the razor thiness.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123