1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Go SMS Pro supports internet sms???

OK, now what does that mean and how do I use it? No explanation at all on website.
    Last edited by recDNA; 04-15-2012 at 02:28 PM.

Default Re: Go SMS Pro supports internet sms

I'm thinking while on your pc you can text from a website. I may be wrong. I like gosms pro by the way.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I'm hoping someone knows how to do whatever it does. It would be nice if it uses data tonsend sms rather than message units.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Anyone?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Default Re: Go SMS Pro supports internet sms???

it's so you can send an sms through the internet, say if you are connected to wifi, but have no carrier signal. at least I think that's what it means.

Support send SMS through Web: webchat.goforandroid.com
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

That's too bad if true. I use google voice for sms but I much prefer the go sms interface.

Actually you can go to that website (webchat.goforandroid.com) login with your go chat login and then send texts from a pc. I've done it and it works pretty well but it does not have the ability to see your address book so you have to add any phone numbers you want to text.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Too bad the app cannot connect to the website and send sms as data rather than paid messages?

Quote Originally Posted by recDNA View Post
    Too bad the app cannot connect to the website and send sms as data rather than paid messages?
    sms pro! i can't even send messages here! i have a lot of cellphone loads but cannot send