Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 76 to 97 of 97
Like Tree13Likes
  1. #76  

    Default

    So basically, I won't see any real difference on my phone after this new release hits next week. Is that correct?

    Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2
  2. #77  

    Default Re: New updates, not ICS

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacemaker24 View Post
    So basically, I won't see any real difference on my phone after this new release hits next week. Is that correct?

    Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2
    Nope, not at all.
    Thanked by:
  3. #78  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bjboucher View Post
    Nope, not at all.
    To which part?

    Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2
  4. #79  

    Default Re: New updates, not ICS

    The part about noticing any difference....you won't notice anything. I see no difference.
    Thanked by:
  5. #80  

    Default Re: New updates, not ICS

    I hope the bug is fixed where you had to tap a missed call notification twice before it was removed from your notification list.
  6. #81  

    Default Re: New updates, not ICS

    Quote Originally Posted by bjboucher View Post
    The part about noticing any difference....you won't notice anything. I see no difference.
    Yah, no noticeable difference (good or bad) here since flashing this leak (2.11.605.19) back on April 20.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric The Duke View Post
    I hope the bug is fixed where you had to tap a missed call notification twice before it was removed from your notification list.
    Hmmm, never experienced that issue. It has always cleared the first time I've hit the clear button.
  7. #82  

    Default Re: New updates, not ICS

    Quote Originally Posted by Synycalwon View Post



    Hmmm, never experienced that issue. It has always cleared the first time I've hit the clear button.
    I don't mean pressing the clear button. But if you actually tap on the notification itself, it should take you to the missed call list and then automatically remove the missed call from the notification list.
  8. #83  

    Default Re: New updates, not ICS

    This leak is the same as the official OTA (the version numbers match those that are now posted on Verizon's Thunderbolt support page (which says "Coming Soon"):

    Software Update: Thunderbolt™by HTC - Coming Soon!

    "Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a new software update, 2.11.605.19 710RD,
    for your ThunderBolt™ by HTC."

    "Device Features
    + Device is enabled with the Wireless Alerting System.
    + Device now supports Cisco Any for better VPN functionality.
    + Improved data connectivity.
    + Improved device stability will decrease device resets.
    + Improvements to default mail application allows Yahoo! Mail accounts to receive messages properly.
    + Resolved issues with Mobile Hotspot connectivity.
    + Incoming calls now display the correct state, when applicable."

    From the instructions pdf:
    "Note: The size for this software upgrade is 61.079MB."
    Last edited by Synycalwon; 05-09-2012 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Added more info from pdf's
    Thanked by:
  9. #84  
    FrankXS's Avatar

    Posts
    3,148 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,645 Global Posts
    ROM
    Latest OTA Official ROM

    Default Re: New updates, not ICS

    Quote Originally Posted by Synycalwon View Post
    This leak is the same as the official OTA (the version numbers match those that are now posted on Verizon's Thunderbolt support page (which says "Coming Soon"):

    Software Update: Thunderbolt™by HTC - Coming Soon!

    "Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a new software update, 2.11.605.19 710RD,
    for your ThunderBolt™ by HTC."

    "Device Features
    + Device is enabled with the Wireless Alerting System.
    + Device now supports Cisco Any for better VPN functionality.
    + Improved data connectivity.
    + Improved device stability will decrease device resets.
    + Improvements to default mail application allows Yahoo! Mail accounts to receive messages properly.
    + Resolved issues with Mobile Hotspot connectivity.
    + Incoming calls now display the correct state, when applicable."

    From the instructions pdf:
    "Note: The size for this software upgrade is 61.079MB."
    After all of the "you'll notice nothing different" posts, I can see from this list that the treasure is in the eye of the beholder. Every single one of the listed items have been a frequently mentioned issue here on AC. I am looking forward to every one. Subtle as some may be, they are important for that "it just works" comfort. I think this is a great update.

    -Frank
    [HTC Thunderbolt 4G/LTE!]
    It's not your dream phone. It's the one after that!
    Look here for a [VZW Coverage Map] to check your area. Select 4G before hitting [Refresh]
    Thanked by 3:
    Shygar likes this.
  10. #85  

    Default Re: New updates, not ICS

    When this comes out can someone please text/call me?
    To live and die in L.A.
  11. #86  

    Default Re: New updates, not ICS

    just checked as I'm sitting in the hospital room while my wife is in labor. Nothing yet.

    Good thing she can't see this.
  12. #87  

    Default

    Now thats a true phone guy! Lol i would be doing the same thing ALcingular! Good stuff
  13. #88  

    Default Re: New updates, not ICS

    Oh, she knows I'm hard core. When we were on our honeymoon cruise, i turned on my cell the morning we were arriving in Cozumel, and I told her we must be close because my phone had registered on Telcel. She then said she knew we were close because she'd looked out the window. I looked, and there was the city, big as life. She has never let me live that down.
    hannsoft and Shygar like this.
  14. #89  

    Default Re: New updates, not ICS

    Quote Originally Posted by ALCingularUser View Post
    just checked as I'm sitting in the hospital room while my wife is in labor. Nothing yet.

    Good thing she can't see this.
    Ok, now THAT is dedication. You're a braver man than I! "Fatherhood? To Hell with that! There's an update coming down for my Bolt! Honey, can you maybe turn it down to simmer until I've had a chance to post feedback to the forum???"
  15. #90  

    Default Re: New updates, not ICS

    Downloading now!
  16. #91  

    Default Re: New updates, not ICS

    Yep, also downloading. Doc, can you slow the labor down a bit?
  17. #92  

    Default Re: New updates, not ICS

    down loading now
  18. #93  

    Default Re: New updates, not ICS

    Updated, but, for obvious reasons, I'm not able to do a review at this time. :-)
  19. #94  
    firepsych's Avatar

    Posts
    91 Posts
    Global Posts
    542 Global Posts
    ROM
    SfK CM7

    Default

    Delete post
    Last edited by firepsych; 05-10-2012 at 06:05 PM.
    BB 8330 (Curve)---> 9530 (Storm) --> 8330 (Curve) --> 9650 (Bold) -->HTC - rooted Thunderbolt NuSunse 5.2 with NuKernel & Nook HD+ 32G - CM 10.2
  20. #95  

    Default Re: New updates, not ICS

    Still can't do a review, but I can say that my daughter was born at 7:08 p.m. CDT. Fortunately for everyone, especially me, I was helping my wife and not checking out my phone.
    Thanked by:
  21. #96  

    Default Re: New updates, not ICS

    just did update. now all my phone calls are in Spanish.
    Que pasa?
  22. #97  

    Default Re: New updates, not ICS

    Quote Originally Posted by ALCingularUser View Post
    Still can't do a review, but I can say that my daughter was born at 7:08 p.m. CDT. Fortunately for everyone, especially me, I was helping my wife and not checking out my phone.
    Congrats to you! Don't forget that tbolt takes nice video. Hope mom, dad, n baby have a ggrr8t Mothers Day.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions