New updates, not ICS

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
The part about noticing any difference....you won't notice anything. I see no difference.

Yah, no noticeable difference (good or bad) here since flashing this leak (2.11.605.19) back on April 20.

I hope the bug is fixed where you had to tap a missed call notification twice before it was removed from your notification list.

Hmmm, never experienced that issue. It has always cleared the first time I've hit the clear button.

Eric The Duke

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm, never experienced that issue. It has always cleared the first time I've hit the clear button.

I don't mean pressing the clear button. But if you actually tap on the notification itself, it should take you to the missed call list and then automatically remove the missed call from the notification list.

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
This leak is the same as the official OTA (the version numbers match those that are now posted on Verizon's Thunderbolt support page (which says "Coming Soon"):

Software Update: Thunderbolt™by HTC - Coming Soon!

"Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a new software update, 2.11.605.19 710RD,
for your ThunderBolt™ by HTC."

"Device Features
+ Device is enabled with the Wireless Alerting System.
+ Device now supports Cisco Any for better VPN functionality.
+ Improved data connectivity.
+ Improved device stability will decrease device resets.
+ Improvements to default mail application allows Yahoo! Mail accounts to receive messages properly.
+ Resolved issues with Mobile Hotspot connectivity.
+ Incoming calls now display the correct state, when applicable."

From the instructions pdf:
"Note: The size for this software upgrade is 61.079MB."

Last edited:
Reactions: FrankXS

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
This leak is the same as the official OTA (the version numbers match those that are now posted on Verizon's Thunderbolt support page (which says "Coming Soon"):

Software Update: Thunderbolt™by HTC - Coming Soon!

"Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a new software update, 2.11.605.19 710RD,
for your ThunderBolt™ by HTC."

"Device Features
+ Device is enabled with the Wireless Alerting System.
+ Device now supports Cisco Any for better VPN functionality.
+ Improved data connectivity.
+ Improved device stability will decrease device resets.
+ Improvements to default mail application allows Yahoo! Mail accounts to receive messages properly.
+ Resolved issues with Mobile Hotspot connectivity.
+ Incoming calls now display the correct state, when applicable."

From the instructions pdf:
"Note: The size for this software upgrade is 61.079MB."
After all of the "you'll notice nothing different" posts, I can see from this list that the treasure is in the eye of the beholder. Every single one of the listed items have been a frequently mentioned issue here on AC. I am looking forward to every one. Subtle as some may be, they are important for that "it just works" comfort. I think this is a great update.

-Frank

ALCingularUser

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Oh, she knows I'm hard core. When we were on our honeymoon cruise, i turned on my cell the morning we were arriving in Cozumel, and I told her we must be close because my phone had registered on Telcel. She then said she knew we were close because she'd looked out the window. I looked, and there was the city, big as life. She has never let me live that down.

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
just checked as I'm sitting in the hospital room while my wife is in labor. Nothing yet.

Good thing she can't see this.

Ok, now THAT is dedication. You're a braver man than I! "Fatherhood? To Hell with that! There's an update coming down for my Bolt! Honey, can you maybe turn it down to simmer until I've had a chance to post feedback to the forum???"

ALCingularUser

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Still can't do a review, but I can say that my daughter was born at 7:08 p.m. CDT. Fortunately for everyone, especially me, I was helping my wife and not checking out my phone.

Reactions: TitoRoE

ggrr8t

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Still can't do a review, but I can say that my daughter was born at 7:08 p.m. CDT. Fortunately for everyone, especially me, I was helping my wife and not checking out my phone.
Congrats to you! Don't forget that tbolt takes nice video. Hope mom, dad, n baby have a ggrr8t Mothers Day.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon