Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

Default How To Find Received Bluetooth Files On My Thunderbolt ??

I'm new to Android phones and just got a Thunderbolt. I received a file via Bluetooth, and can't find it on my phone !! Where did it go ??
    Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

Default Re: How To Find Received Bluetooth Files On My Thunderbolt ??

Welcome! It is likely on the SD Card in this folder: Documents\Bluetooth

I recommend using a file explorer program like ES files Explorer for file navigation: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...gs.android.pop
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

Thanks --- But I can pull it up on my computer, just not on my phone and I need to send it to someones phone !!

Like the man said above, you need to install an app on your phone to explore files on your SD card. Astro File Manager is another good one.

With Astro File manager, you can move through the directories like on a computer. Once you find the file, you can long press the icon and options for that file will pop up. One of the options is to send it.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

OK I understand -- but how do I get the app on my phone ?? I searched for it from my phone and it didn't find it
    Energy hoarder

Global Posts
    1,473 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock rooted

Go to the Play app that came preinstalled on your phone located in you main app drawer (aka "the market" ) and search for the file explorer app to download.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful View Post
    Go to the Play app that came preinstalled on your phone located in you main app drawer (aka "the market" ) and search for the file explorer app to download.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    This. I guess you haven't figured out how to download and install apps yet. Check out the Play Store, formerly called the Android Market. Tons of free or paid apps in there that do all kinds of stuff.

This is a great source to learn about your phone. You can also sign up for a hands on training at your Verizon store. Can sign up online. If you ate a new user to Android definitely sign up

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk
    sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Global Posts
    542 Global Posts
    ROM
    SfK CM7

Please don't eat the new users.
    BB 8330 (Curve)---> 9530 (Storm) --> 8330 (Curve) --> 9650 (Bold) -->HTC - rooted Thunderbolt NuSunse 5.2 with NuKernel & Nook HD+ 32G - CM 10.2