A lot of new phones are coming

kcthwun

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
HTC One, X, and EVO 4g LTE (tmobile, AT&T, Sprint) respectly but were is verizons new phone?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
The one x is att version one s is t mobile htc evo lte is sprint and one v is virgin Mobile and boost version

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

motty69

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I can't upgrade till November. I hope by then there's a version of the One X for VZW. A One S would be acceptable, but I'd rather have the X. Hopefully one similar to Sprint's, mainly for the kickstand. I will miss my TBolt kickstand.

a22shady

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Not upgrading till there is a quadcore 4G phone thats nice... The one X would work if it had 4G. For me there is not enough there at this point to use my upgrade and spend the extra cash. I dont see enough benefit over the Tbolt.

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Not upgrading till there is a quadcore 4G phone thats nice... The one X would work if it had 4G. For me there is not enough there at this point to use my upgrade and spend the extra cash. I dont see enough benefit over the Tbolt.

Yup -- there are some phones that are a bit *nicer*, but none worth ditching my TBolt for at this point.

Really happy actually that my TBolt still runs as great as it does after a full year!

I'm also hoping that the fact that Verizon isn't releasing any cool new Android phones right now means that the REALLY GOOD ones will come out as my upgrade eligibility comes up!

worwig

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
HTC One, X, and EVO 4g LTE (tmobile, AT&T, Sprint) respectly but were is verizons new phone?

I've been wondering the same thing. Verizon is alway late to the party on the new hardware. While the HTC One X is nice, I prefer the EVO 4G LTE version. Hopefully something like that will come to VZW in a few months. Then they will issue an update or two to work the bugs out. Then I will be due for my upgrade.

Last edited:

antbolt

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I can't upgrade till November. I hope by then there's a version of the One X for VZW. A One S would be acceptable, but I'd rather have the X. Hopefully one similar to Sprint's, mainly for the kickstand. I will miss my TBolt kickstand.

As will I

antbolt

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site

You are 100% correct

gutsploder

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Yup -- there are some phones that are a bit *nicer*, but none worth ditching my TBolt for at this point.

Really happy actually that my TBolt still runs as great as it does after a full year!

+1.... Super happy with my T-bolt, although I have not had any of the problems a lot of folks have had here. No random restarts, nothing. Just lucky I guess. I read a lot on here and soak in all the info.

I'm also hoping that the fact that Verizon isn't releasing any cool new Android phones right now means that the REALLY GOOD ones will come out as my upgrade eligibility comes up!

kcthwun

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I was still waiting on a Evo 3d style phone lol but I like d new Evo4glte I was looking at the rezound and the new incredible 4glte but I just mite wait till a better phone comes out later on this year i took my bolt off insurance no point since I never had any issues and have it n a defender case I will just wait for ics and enjoy it for a bit longer

jackmei2

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
I've been wondering the same thing. Verizon is alway late to the party on the new hardware. While the HTC One X is nice, I prefer the EVO 4G LTE version. Hopefully something like that will come to VZW in a few months. Then they will issue an update or two to work the bugs out. Then I will be due for my upgrade.

I don't mind vzw waiting for the HTC One at this point since quad core doesn't work with LTE yet. the tbolt still works well, but quad core with LTE would get me to upgrade. let's hope they can get that ironed out and working soon.

CrotchBat

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Can't upgrade till November so I'm sure they'll have a quad-core LTE phone by then and that'll be my pick. I basically want the One X with LTE. 4.7'' beautiful screen, plenty of RAM and storage, a nice battery and blazing CPUs, just no LTE. It's essentially everything I want from a phone minus the LTE.

mordy

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I believe that the next top HTC phone similar to the One line will be the next Incredible (3 i think). There was a leak posted a few days ago.

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
I believe that the next top HTC phone similar to the One line will be the next Incredible (3 i think). There was a leak posted a few days ago.

It's specs appeared to be in line with the One S. Not too bad, although iirc, it had a smaller display.

I'd still want to hold out for a device with One X specs (or better). My *ideal* screen size would be about 4.3" - 4.5", comparable to the TB.

Dirtman16

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Motorola RAZR HD should be coming out before too long. Supposed to be like the maxx with hd screen and possibly snapdragon S4.

kcthwun

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I hope they all fixed battery issues since most of them won't b removeable the only thing holding me back from apple is the no voice Google gps

a22shady

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I can only assume from comments that when reading posts about HTC One "quad core" that system is not curently working nice with the 4G on Nvidia chips but qualcom quadcore works fine. It's only matter of time and proabably by this summer nvidia will have that problem fixed and will see the OneX Quadcore 4GLte on verzion. I bet thats what there waiting for and sure verizon has same thoughts about that phone as we do

electriclineman

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
I just got a Razr Max cuz to many problems with my tbolt.. I went thru about 15 tbolts in a year.. I well say this.. I miss my tbolt.. The Razr battery its amazing but that's it.. Other than that this phone sucks in comparison to the great tbolt.. Hopefully by November there will be a worthy phone with Verizon.. Sure Verizon has the best service but it seems they get the good phones last..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs