I have had the thunderbolt since launch day last march and its done a great job for me and i have no regrets about my purchase but yesterday i treated myself to a nice little birthday gift and picked up the galaxy nexus, and i cant even begin to discribe how nice its is to own a stock google device ill be keeping the thunderbolt around to hack with. so i guess this is goodbye if you ever venture into the nexus forms ill be around so until then good luck with your thunderbolts and May the 4th be with you
    davey11 likes this.
    05-04-2012 09:37 AM
    cool. have fun. new tech is the bomb, always.
    05-04-2012 10:26 AM
    WOW! I'm envious, a new toy to mess with..... I've flashed my T'Bolt until it screamed "OUCH" but always go back to the Thunderstick Bare Back ROM, maybe a new phone would get me back to fooling with new ROMs again?

BTW, how's the speakers? I've had a couple of Samsung phones but never could hear them, can't hear them ring, can't hear the person calling, etc. it seems to be a limit on the maximum volume Samsung allowed, I *REALLY* hope that's changed?
    05-07-2012 01:20 PM
    I wanted a stock Android phone too, but some people seem to have problems with the radio, and I don't want to deal with radio problems anymore after having my thunderbolt.
    05-07-2012 05:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD