OTA Downloading now!

Unobtanium

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Just checked for it and downloaded (yay for 4G, I had been in a 3G/4G fringe area all day). Two white screen re-starts and then the familiar thunderous re-start, then a couple of more white screens - Loading - Loading - Loading, aaaannnd, now I have to re-set my Skin and then my wallpaper. Have to delete New York from the clock again, and holy moly - battery went from 90% to 70%. And, ah, yes, delete all those re-installed bookmarks I never use from my browser.

firepsych

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Done.
Been running for about an hour or so now. Holy cow the browser is blazing fast with this build.

Just kidding.

It took about 3 reboots to settle in.

I'm running Nemus Launcher so I haven't had any Sense issues.

Screen brightness on Auto seems a little brighter.

Seems to take a little longer to render the home screen after unlocking. Like Go Launcher Ex did before the last few updates. I'm using the stock HTC lock screen.

Other than that I haven't noticed anything.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

firepsych

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Lots of problems still exist in this update. We need ICS quick, but I can't imagine it coming anytime soon after getting an update today.

Like what kinds of problems? Does it introduce new issues or just fail to resolve old ones?

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I haven't noticed any difference (good or bad) here since flashing the leaked 2.11.605.19 RUU back on April 20. Phone still works as well as it did before. :)

For those who may have issues old or new, you may need to try a master (factory) reset to start from a clean state. That's always cleared the few issues I've ever had.

J2Red

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Done w/ OTA upgrade... not seeing any improvements or issues right out of the gate, but did notice that Cisco AnyConnect VPN still does not look to be working...(as listed in the Verzion Update Release for this OTA) anyone else try AnyConnect after the Upgrade?

Eric The Duke

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Like what kinds of problems? Does it introduce new issues or just fail to resolve old ones?

So far I've only noticed old ones. The two that stick out the most to me are the white HTC screen when Sense force closes and the missed call notification not clearing itself after taping on it.

Rob_B

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Are all you people running the un-adulterated Verizon software and unrooted? If different what would it do to a rooted device running a rooted/deodexed version of the 2.11.605.9?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781