Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Home screen keeps changing

Lately my phone keeps changing to this home screen I've never before it does it on its own for some reason. My TB is not even rooted flashed or anything so my question is why does my phone keeps changing to this home screen

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Home screen keeps changing-uploadfromtaptalk1336936815910.jpg   Home screen keeps changing-uploadfromtaptalk1336936831096.jpg  

Default Re: Home screen keeps changing

That's dock mode that is usually only triggered when the phone is put in a dock or manually done so by launching the dock mode app (have to hit search button, type dock and press "Dock Mode"). You can try clearing data in that app via Menu, Settings, Applications, All, Dock Mode. Otherwise not sure what could be triggering that, some other recently installed app?

ROM
    Stock

+1 for the dock mode. Don't know what would be triggering it.
    "He didn't fall? Inconceivable".
    "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means".

Angry Re: Home screen keeps changing

Did you find something that works? My phone keeps doing this in the middle of important calls. It's happening more and more frequently. The only thing is that I'm unemployed and cannot afford to replace this phone