Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    263 Global Posts
    ROM
    bugless beast

Default Does Google Drive automatically sync photos from the phone?

I been using Google drive and was trying to figure out, was there way to get my photos to sync automatically?

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Does Google Drive automatically sync photos from the phone?

no, but the g+ app will do that for you.

I use Cloudvault. When you take a picture, take a screenshot, or record a video on your phone, it will automatically upload the file to a specified folder in Google Drive. Works great. Foldersync does the same, I believe. How to Sync Photos to Google Drive Via FolderSync | Android.AppStorm
    Last edited by acschneid; 02-21-2013 at 11:17 AM.

Nope, but Google+ app does it and works really well. It uploads to Google Picasa.

"Instant upload".

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

I use folder sync. It acts as a file manager and can sync files between phone and various "cloud" locatioins, like the google drive, drop box, box, skydrive, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by oberkc View Post
    I use folder sync. It acts as a file manager and can sync files between phone and various "cloud" locatioins, like the google drive, drop box, box, skydrive, etc...
    What kind of folder sync? Can you explain how do you sync folder with "cloders"

Sorry. Missed this one.

"Folder Sync" is an app. It recognizes the various cloud storage services I use and can be configured to automatically sync content of phone folders to locations in the cloud.

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

Right, but G+ is not a paid app. I don't really want my photos held in free cloud storage, that's why I pay for Drive.