Mail not working

peptoe

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
So I still have AOL mail (yes laugh it up).. I have a gmail account too, but I also still check my aol.

Until last week, it was working fine, but now for some reason it won't show me any of my aol mail. I took the battery out, I erased and set back up the aol account and still won't show me when I get mail. Does anyone know what else I can do to fix this?

My gmail and my work email still works fine.. I'm missing some very important spam messages here!

dewwit

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Mine just stopped "sending" mail this weekend, from both my Comcast and gmail accounts. I can receive, but not send. Went through both account settings several times, and both say they cannot connect to server.

peptoe

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Mine connects fine.. It even went as far the other day to show me my AOL had mail and then when i clicked on it, nothing showed up.

rketek4TB

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Mine just stopped "sending" mail this weekend, from both my Comcast and gmail accounts. I can receive, but not send. Went through both account settings several times, and both say they cannot connect to server.

EXACT same situation! Tried complaining three times, three sim cards later no luck.
Am in the SW suburbs of Chicago and this happens to me even while in Indiana today.
When the phone indicates 4G i get emails but cannot reply. they bounce back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance