Problems with google.com

bstmstrxellos

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I not sure if I'm the only person this is happening to or not, but my Thunderbolt will not load Google nor can I go to any search results from other apps that involve going through Google results. This seems to be happening only while I am on 4G. My phone is fine on Wifi and my wife's Galaxy Nexus is not having this problem. It has forced me to use bing for the past couple of days.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Unobtanium

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I not sure if I'm the only person this is happening to or not, but my Thunderbolt will not load Google nor can I go to any search results from other apps that involve going through Google results. This seems to be happening only while I am on 4G. My phone is fine on Wifi and my wife's Galaxy Nexus is not having this problem. It has forced me to use bing for the past couple of days.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Had a problem like this back in February, I could get to sites on a different browser (Opera), or if I locked in 3G. It felt like I was being throttled. It has not reocurred.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I had this problem. In my case the solution was to clear the browser cashe and data (you will lose bookmarks). I then went to 3g and signed OUT of google. Then I went back to 4g. I never sign in now because sometimes google won't let phone sign in or out from 4g and when that happens I couldnt use browser. In my case all my apps had data. Only the browser was affected so if you have no data in your apps it isnt the same problem.

Reactions: bstmstrxellos

bstmstrxellos

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I had this problem. In my case the solution was to clear the browser cashe and data (you will lose bookmarks). I then went to 3g and signed OUT of google. Then I went back to 4g. I never sign in now because sometimes google won't let phone sign in or out from 4g and when that happens I couldnt use browser. In my case all my apps had data. Only the browser was affected so if you have no data in your apps it isnt the same problem.

Than You, that worked.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma