Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Smile ICS Leaked for the Tunderbolt

Team Bamf leaked the current ICS build in a new ROM today. You can head to their site and try to download it, but it is being hammered like mad right now. Keep in mind that this is not the Verizon/HTC approved ROM, but should be pretty close.

Default Re: ICS Leaked for the Tunderbolt

You have to be rooted to get this RUU, if your stock like me, do not install if your not rooted unless you like a brick!!

Yep, just downloaded it. I'll be giving it a spin later tonight.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by medic673 View Post
    You have to be rooted to get this RUU, if your stock like me, do not install if your not rooted unless you like a brick!!
    I didn't even realize it was the RUU, have you actually been able to download it? I can't even get the web page to load.

ROM
    Stock Non Rooted

Correct me if im wrong but if you install the RUU on a Rooted phone you will loose Root? Yes? Better off waiting till the devs turn this into a rooted/debloated version.

Very happy this came out though! I was afraid that HTC would bork us TBolt owners LOL.

A leak! That's encouraging! Can't get to the Bamf site, but Android Police says this about it: [Leak] HTC Thunderbolt Gets Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 ROM Thanks To Leaked RUU

"According to Administrator's post at TeamBAMF's forums, the ROM, based on a leaked RUU (and carrying build number 7.00.605.2), is said to be fully functional and fully stock, but it's worth noting that the ROM is deodexed and rooted, meaning those wishing to retain root are in luck, but if you – for one reason or another – want a strictly stock, non-rooted experience, you'll have to wait."
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Thanks for the reply, I was just about to post that. I wasn't sure on the link posting rules.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    Bamf on HTC. Stock prime

Quote Originally Posted by mightyfacundo View Post
    Put a the file on a sharing site. Team Bamf can't handle the load.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiAppel View Post
    Thanks for the reply, I was just about to post that. I wasn't sure on the link posting rules.
    No problem. You can pretty much link anything as long as your post count is high enough (forget if it's over 1, 5 or 10). AC has a post up about it too (link below), but looks like they weren't able to get as much info before the bamf site got overloaded.

Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich for the HTC Thunderbolt leaks out | Android Central
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Now if someone will just mirror the file.

I take this back. I thought it had finished downloading, and I should have checked it rather than assuming it finished. It failed at 87%, and now I can't even get back to Bamf's site. Sorry for the false alarm.

I'm back in and downloading, but I don't know if it will ever finish. Right now I'm at 4.40 MB of 389 MB. Nevermind, it just failed again.

Edit: I just restarted it and it's telling me it will finish in 9 hours and 58 minutes..... if it doesn't fail again.

ROM
    Das Bamf2.1/Imoseyon1.3.5

yeah i can't get the page to load either i'd mirror it privately if i could just get to the download page it doesn't look like anyone has gotten a copy atm

ROM
    Bamf on HTC. Stock prime

This is stupid. I love Team Bamf. They have a ton a great Roms I've had the pleasure of using.. but this is getting stupid. Can't find a mirror anywhere.
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

You need to realize all the people out there that have been waiting to get this. Not to mention the dev teams that can't wait to get their hands on it.

ROM

anyone know the team bamf irc? i'd love to give them space on 4 of the servers i own so they can mirror this just temporarily of course till it slows down a bit

ROM
    Bamf on HTC. Stock prime

You need to realize all the people out there that have been waiting to get this. Not to mention the dev teams that can't wait to get their hands on it.

I realize just fine. Put it on some mirrors if your site can't handle it.
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

Quote Originally Posted by clickclick View Post
    anyone know the team bamf irc? i'd love to give them space on 4 of the servers i own so they can mirror this just temporarily of course till it slows down a bit
    #TeamBAMF freenode - Chat Room on IRC - Computer Games, Games - irc.netsplit.de

It looks like that is their IRC channel, I wonder if they are serving up the file there.

ROM

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMeds23 View Post
    I realize just fine. Put it on some mirrors if your site can't handle it.
    agreed. and i'm offering them 4 free mirrors one with a 10Gbps uplink for a day or two while the traffic is rediculous

ROM

#TeamBAMF freenode - Chat Room on IRC - Computer Games, Games - irc.netsplit.de

It looks like that is their IRC channel, I wonder if they are serving up the file there.
    that was the same irc channel i found but no one in there talks :\
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  

Quote Originally Posted by clickclick View Post
    that was the same irc channel i found but no one in there talks :\
    That's not true, I'm talking to you in there, LOL.

Twice now I've had it downloading, and it says it has finished. The Windows download manager says it has downloaded the full 388 MB file, but when I check it, I've only gotten 5-6 MB of the file. I'm sure Team Bamf will remedy the problems.

ROM

Twice now I've had it downloading, and it says it has finished. The Windows download manager says it has downloaded the full 388 MB file, but when I check it, I've only gotten 5-6 MB of the file. I'm sure Team Bamf will remedy the problems.
    i'm downloading it atm got 30MB or so done so far hopfully have the full thing done in a couple hours
    ThunderboltTool Developer

ROM
    Liquid JB v2.1 Alpha6

Quote Originally Posted by medic673 View Post
    You cant install it if you're not rooted anyway

Quote Originally Posted by o0cdiddy View Post
    ...we should rename the TB the Menstrualbolt
    If you like something i have done and would like to contribute my nerd fund, you may do so here

ROM

i had the file 3/4's of the way done and they deleted it from their server
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast