Google Search Not Working

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm having an issue with my bolt here. Every time I open the stock browser and try to use Google search, it does nothing but just sit there. I remember reading a post about this a few weeks ago but can't find it.

Mikey D_PhD

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm having an issue with my bolt here. Every time I open the stock browser and try to use Google search, it does nothing but just sit there. I remember reading a post about this a few weeks ago but can't find it.

I usually use Dolphin; however, I opened up the Google page with the stock browser with no issues. Have you tried clearing the cache from the browser? There might be a hangup there.

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I usually use Dolphin; however, I opened up the Google page with the stock browser with no issues. Have you tried clearing the cache from the browser? There might be a hangup there.

I have tried that to no avail. It's as of my entire Google suite of products is not working. I use the search function in FireFox and stock browser and nothing and, when I try to access my Google calendar, it does allow access but never allows me to save or edit any events I have in it. It was working fine all around up until a few weeks ago and its driving me nuts. Even when I use the Google search widget from a home screen it just sits there.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Still having this issue. Google maps doesn't work, Google search through www.Google.com doesn't work, and using the actual little magnifying glass search feature doesn't work.

It's most annoying too because every now and then very things works but way more often it doesn't. My previous searches don't come up either and that's usually the indicator that nothing Google relayed is going to work.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol