- 1 Posts
Touch Screen On HTC Thunderbolt is messed up
When I try to press home or back it acts like I am touching the bottom of the screen making my phone virtually impossible for use because I cant exit things after I open them. Any help I restarted it took out battery and its still not working. I will admit to dropping it more than a few times but I had used it after dropping it.
- 09-15-2012, 06:48 AM #2
- 1,517 Posts
Re: Touch Screen On HTC Thunderbolt is messed up
You could try recalibrating the touchscreen by going to Menu, Settings, Language & keyboard, Touch Input, Text Input, under Finger touch precision, choose Calibration tool or even Reset calibration. If that doesn't help, something may have finally failed internally (possibly from being dropped).
- 09-15-2012, 11:07 AM #3
- 09-15-2012, 12:49 PM #4
- By arizanic in forum Epic 4G Touch Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 10-14-2011, 04:56 PM
- By micwag2 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 10Last Post: 06-23-2011, 05:12 PM
- By a4suited in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2011, 12:56 PM
- By coolkid43 in forum myTouch 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 20Last Post: 01-30-2011, 11:54 PM
- By GenericMessage in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 05-01-2010, 07:46 AM