Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default can you have text messages sent to one phone then sent to another?

if someone gets a text message, is there an app or something that u can have those messages forwarded to a different phone without the other person knowing?

Default can you have text messages sent to one phone then sent to another?

You can do it from the messaging app. Hold down on the text and then select forward. I've done it. You could always do a copy and paste or screenshot also.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: can you have text messages sent to one phone then sent to another?

I know that. it would be from someone else phone and they wouldn't know.

Default Re: can you have text messages sent to one phone then sent to another?

I use google voice for reciept of all text messages (no text plan, texting blocked on cell plan). Google voice provides forwarding to multiple recipients, including to email accounts.

Of course, you would have to set up a google voice account for this person, and convince them to use a new phone number and install the proper apps. You would also have to be the controller of the google voice account, or else this person could find out where the texts are going.

Unhappy Re: can you have text messages sent to one phone then sent to another?

my boyfriend did something on my phone which allows him to receive my incoming txt messages.He forgot how to deactivate it and now i can text but i dont receive the replies..or any sms..