- 09-27-2012, 12:50 PM #2
- 09-28-2012, 06:36 AM #4
- 136 Posts
Re: can you have text messages sent to one phone then sent to another?
I use google voice for reciept of all text messages (no text plan, texting blocked on cell plan). Google voice provides forwarding to multiple recipients, including to email accounts.
Of course, you would have to set up a google voice account for this person, and convince them to use a new phone number and install the proper apps. You would also have to be the controller of the google voice account, or else this person could find out where the texts are going.
- 08-20-2013, 02:16 AM #5
- By HowardWi in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 10Last Post: 06-07-2012, 02:46 AM
- By drtym1ck in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 10Last Post: 04-10-2012, 04:35 PM
- By JarodL in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-12-2011, 09:14 AM
- By ptb1852 in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2011, 09:28 PM
- By Andy847 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 9Last Post: 12-17-2010, 01:18 AM