i feel naked without my thunderbolt

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
cant wait for my replacement to come. i was thinking it might come wed, but then i remembered tomorrow is a holiday. oh well, maybe it will still come wed

anon(883913)

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I hate that feeling of not having a phone! Best of luck to you and your replacement Thunderbolt! I went through 4 of those damn things before Verizon finally gave me an upgrade to the Rezound for free!

P. S. on the new one if it starts experiencing Phantom touches call and complain! It happened to me and even the tech I talked to at Verizon said something was wrong with the replacements making them have random touches and screen issues.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I hate that feeling of not having a phone! Best of luck to you and your replacement Thunderbolt! I went through 4 of those damn things before Verizon finally gave me an upgrade to the Rezound for free!

P. S. on the new one if it starts experiencing Phantom touches call and complain! It happened to me and even the tech I talked to at Verizon said something was wrong with the replacements making them have random touches and screen issues.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

thanks for the heads up

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
im only a couple weeks away from my upgrade date. they offered me an early upgrade, but i chose to just take a free replacement rather than pay for an upgrade. esp now that they charge a $30 upgrade fee in addition to the cost of whatever you buy

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
i wish USPS tracking was more accurate. according to the website my phone has been sitting in texas since saturday. was hoping to see some sort of update on it today despite yesterday being a holiday. maybe i should have paid the $12 shipping fee to get it overnite

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
im only a couple weeks away from my upgrade date. they offered me an early upgrade, but i chose to just take a free replacement rather than pay for an upgrade. esp now that they charge a $30 upgrade fee in addition to the cost of whatever you buy

Yeah, but you could have had a Nexus!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie