While everyone and their mother is getting Jelly bean TB users are stuck on stupid.

Logansmom32

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
After a year of problems. Constantly on phone with VZW customer support. I hard reset factory cleared my tbolt twice. I told them never again...I went through 3 different tbolt replacements, 4 new Sim cards, I told them if they weren't going to send me a phone to last till end of my contract, I was suing. I filed a complaint with the FCC & asked if they wanted my complaint number. They tried arguing but connected me to a diff support staff. I demanded a replacement phone that was NOT HTC...they requested sending me the Galaxy Nexus. I have been in love since. Call your support team...it really should help. Good luck!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Another week, another "Y CN I NOT HAZ TEH ICS!" thread.

Allow me to summarize the thread beforehand to save time:

- "We'll NEVER get it"
- "Yes we will, it's just late. My cousin's brother's former roommate read (insert specious date here) on a bathroom wall in a Best Buy, so that's gotta be legit"
- "ROOT! ROOT!"
- "They are taking their time to make it perfect."
- "ROOT! ROOT!"
- "It's gonna be a mess, I'd rather stick with working Gingerbread"
- "ROOT! ROOT!"
- "I got rid of it months ago and now have a (insert other model with ICS) now - you're gonna LOVE ICS!"

Any highlights I missed? ;)

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Just one thing missed: me saying that Bolt owners can use a Launcher to get the functionality of ICS. Otherwise, spot on! :thumbup: :D

Good point, but that would have started a subthread about the new features (data usage reporting, memory management, etc)...

And to Synycalwon: I'll try to remember that one for next week's thread. ;)

Hello_Robert

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I know how u feel... bionic is stuck at gingerbread also. I talked to moto help.. moto has seized all efforts and say gb is best os for bionic.. so i tried to talk moto into trading phones with me.. but they wont..

:droid:

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
We're up to step 2... rumored dates. So i guess I'll take the next one...

They are taking their time to make it perfect.

Whose turn is it to suggest rooting for this thread?

Thanks, everyone for keeping the points in order. O:)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

bjboucher

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
What about this one: Get a new phone!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW, I still don't have Jelly Bean on my S3. I think the only phone on Verizon with it is the Nexus.

Chilly818

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Another week, another "Y CN I NOT HAZ TEH ICS!" thread.

Allow me to summarize the thread beforehand to save time:

- "We'll NEVER get it"
- "Yes we will, it's just late. My cousin's brother's former roommate read (insert specious date here) on a bathroom wall in a Best Buy, so that's gotta be legit"
- "ROOT! ROOT!"
- "They are taking their time to make it perfect."
- "ROOT! ROOT!"
- "It's gonna be a mess, I'd rather stick with working Gingerbread"
- "ROOT! ROOT!"
- "I got rid of it months ago and now have a (insert other model with ICS) now - you're gonna LOVE ICS!"

Any highlights I missed? ;)

Actually I do not even care for ICS, I just want data that I'm paying for. So you too can get lost buddy :)

designwebs

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
This week I broke down and rooted my toblt. I got tired of waiting on the the lairs at HTV/VZW. After rooting I installed 4EXT and flashed ICS on and my tbolt is like new again. I have had a few minor problems but nothing to speak of.