My Appointments Showing Up On My Wife's Calendar

shepherd_wood

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Hey, Guys; I'm hoping you can help me with a problem my wife's phone is having. She has a stock Thunderbolt, and she's started receiving my calendar reminders for some reason. I added my Google account to her phone so that she'd be able to access our family Google Music account, but since then, she's been getting all of my work calendar alerts (which has GOT to be annoying). I went in and removed my calendar from showing on her calendar, and they're no longer appearing, but she's still getting the alerts. Any tips?

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey, Guys; I'm hoping you can help me with a problem my wife's phone is having. She has a stock Thunderbolt, and she's started receiving my calendar reminders for some reason. I added my Google account to her phone so that she'd be able to access our family Google Music account, but since then, she's been getting all of my work calendar alerts (which has GOT to be annoying). I went in and removed my calendar from showing on her calendar, and they're no longer appearing, but she's still getting the alerts. Any tips?

Your calendar is now on her phone, since your account is there. I can see two ways of fixing this:

1. Remove your account entirely, re-add it, and before your calendar can sync go into "Accounts and Sync" setup and turn off synchronization of everything but "Google Play Music" for your account.

2. Remove your account entirely, export your music from Google Music as MP3, then either load it on the SD chip on her phone or import it into her account so she also has access to the music without needing access to your account.

dd0yl3

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Make sure In your the account settings your calender is unchecked so it wont sync. Once that is done force stop the calender app and clear data. It sure sync with only her google account now.

shepherd_wood

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, both of you! I tried everything you both recommended, and it helped a bit, but it would still occasionally mess up. I also went ahead and unchecked the "Notifications All Calendars" box, and that seemed to help. I think the problem's solved. Glad to stop annoying my wife with my appointment reminders.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci