- 137 Posts
TBolt does random call drops.
Rooted, but I've changed the ROM to see if it was the software... made no difference.
Bought another bluetooth headset to see if that was the problem... it wasn't.
I'll be talking to someone using bluetooth, and with no warning, my phone hangs up the call.
Usually happens around the 8 minute mark. Doesn't shut off the phone... just kills the call like I'd hit the off button on my bluetooth.
Any ideas? Is there a setting or something I'm screwing up?
Any ideas would be appreciated.☆ ★ | ROM | [JellyBean][4.3] BeanStalk Build 4.3.1001 - [04 OCT] |★ ☆
- By erjennin in forum Motorola Droid ProReplies: 2Last Post: 03-28-2011, 10:58 AM
- By diesteldorf in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 27Last Post: 02-16-2011, 12:42 PM
- By nodforce in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2010, 02:12 PM
- By tropolis in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2010, 07:43 PM
- By Kaizmuth in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 11Last Post: 01-11-2010, 11:59 AM