- 11-12-2012, 01:31 PM #2
- 3,057 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Please read this, it really explains a lot.
Why you'll never have the latest version of Android | Android Central
- 11-12-2012, 08:18 PM #3
I hear ya, and understand your frustration. You do have options though. Trter has put out a Root Tool that makes rooting your Bolt very easy, and once rooted, you can have ICS on your Bolt. If you have any questions, I'm happy to help. You can install a Launcher (ADW EX is my personal favorite) that will give you the functionality and look of stock ICS, which I actually think works better than the ICS ROMs that are out right now (just my opinion though). Finally, you can buy a new phone with Jelly Bean, because project butter makes a difference. I know none of these make up for not having ICS, but the great thing about Android is we have the power to make our phones what we want them to be.
- By strhessed in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2010, 08:45 AM
- By danswartz in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 02-01-2010, 12:27 PM
- By cklosowski in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 12-24-2009, 10:41 AM
- By MrEL337 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 16Last Post: 12-23-2009, 06:35 PM
- By CMich in forum HTC HeroReplies: 10Last Post: 11-10-2009, 10:53 AM