Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By scott15851
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    971 Global Posts

Default Day 111 Thunderbolt owner farewell

I've been having the data drop issue like many others here. It took awhile to notice as I spend most of my time on wifi. I kicked the wifi habit and noticed my phone was dropping data constantly, especially when I was lost and in need of google maps, or trying to look at facebook. I called Vz tech support and the first tech sent me a new Thunderbolt. That helped for about 2 days. The next tech had me reset the APN. When that didn't cure it I was offered a Razr. I've been enjoying a constant data connection since Wednesday. It was a fun 499 days but it's time to move on.

For those still experiencing data drop, I recommend you stop wasting time looking for fixes and get Vz to offer you a different device.
    What does that do?

ROM
    Stock ICS

Default Re: Day 111 Thunderbolt owner farewell

That's my next step, first replacement bolt for data is on the way. After that, I will ask for another device.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

To the tune of Rex Harrison singing from "My Fair Lady", "I've grown accustomed to 1 X" LOLOLOL

Global Posts
    61 Global Posts

I went through 4 Thunderbolts and needed my fifth. They are letting me upgrade a month early. Goodbye Thunderbolt.

SAID "Goodbye everybody, I've got to go" Officially said goodbye to the thunderbolt from being an owner since the 1st week of release. Razr Maxx HD, umm yeah WOW what an upgrade. Phone is flawless. Even better Best buy price matched Radio shack from 299 to 199, and then PAID me 60 some dollars for my Thunderbolt when they only sell it for $49.
    KJ78 likes this.

ROM
    Stock

Finally leaving the HTC Thunderbolt land of terror myself. Couldn't take another day, time for some Nexus lovin'! Thanks to the community for all the ROMs that tried to make this phone better than it was.