Day 111 Thunderbolt owner farewell
I've been having the data drop issue like many others here. It took awhile to notice as I spend most of my time on wifi. I kicked the wifi habit and noticed my phone was dropping data constantly, especially when I was lost and in need of google maps, or trying to look at facebook. I called Vz tech support and the first tech sent me a new Thunderbolt. That helped for about 2 days. The next tech had me reset the APN. When that didn't cure it I was offered a Razr. I've been enjoying a constant data connection since Wednesday. It was a fun 499 days but it's time to move on.
For those still experiencing data drop, I recommend you stop wasting time looking for fixes and get Vz to offer you a different device.
- 11-16-2012, 05:11 PM #2
- 11-16-2012, 08:23 PM #3
- 11-17-2012, 02:46 PM #4
- 11-17-2012, 06:44 PM #5
- 189 Posts
Re: Day 111 Thunderbolt owner farewell
SAID "Goodbye everybody, I've got to go" Officially said goodbye to the thunderbolt from being an owner since the 1st week of release. Razr Maxx HD, umm yeah WOW what an upgrade. Phone is flawless. Even better Best buy price matched Radio shack from 299 to 199, and then PAID me 60 some dollars for my Thunderbolt when they only sell it for $49.
- 11-20-2012, 01:31 AM #6
- By Bobman in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 39Last Post: 12-03-2012, 09:17 AM
- By KSChris in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 8Last Post: 03-25-2011, 12:16 PM
- By MannyZ28 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 7Last Post: 03-17-2011, 12:37 PM
- By Forgetful in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2011, 07:07 PM
- By holophoner in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-20-2011, 03:53 PM