- 1 Posts
I need a little help with my thunderbolt
So I accidentally dropped my HTC Thunderbolt now the camera won't work. When I go to use the camera and it will open and the screen will stay black. I tried restarting it but that didn't work. Any suggestions on how to fix it?
Please and thank you
- 12-05-2012, 09:19 AM #2
- 12-07-2012, 07:52 PM #3
Re: I need a little help with my thunderbolt
It may be broken hardware but try this .... Go to Settings>Applications>Manage Applications and scroll down to and open Gallery (if you still use the stock Gallery app for storing/viewing pix). Clear the cache, force close it, back out to Home screen and restart your camera. I've seen this happen before when something is stuck in the cache. If this works, I'd recommend you get QuickPix from the Play Store. It's free and far superior to the stock Gallery app.
- 12-08-2012, 03:02 AM #4
- By Yung_Dilla in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 9Last Post: 07-26-2012, 05:16 PM
- By cgardnervt in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 6Last Post: 07-14-2011, 10:57 AM
- By redraider74 in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2011, 12:38 AM
- By acuevas6 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 10-04-2010, 11:35 PM
- By VoLoDaR1 in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2009, 06:52 PM