- 12-05-2012, 01:26 PM #26
- 12-05-2012, 04:56 PM #27
- 238 Posts
- stock 4.1.2
Re: Are Thunderbolts still a good buy?...still refusing to use the new name. It's the Android Market!
- 12-05-2012, 09:38 PM #28
- 56 Posts
Re: Are Thunderbolts still a good buy?
You guys almost make me feel bad for upgrading. Like the frustration of a red battery symbol, lost data signal while on the road (waiting for the map to recalculate without a data connection with which to make said recalculation) or the dropped calls in my house or work is an overreaction or something.
Seriously, though, you can make it work. A quick peak at craigslist shows folks still trying to get 150 for tbolts while rezounds are around 175. I'd go for the rezound. My wife's battery life (rezound) isn't the best, but she has better call and data performance in the same buildings that I struggle in. Also, she has no idea how to turn 4g off, as it's simply not been a concern/need.
- 12-06-2012, 09:19 AM #29
- By viper31573 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 12Last Post: 11-24-2012, 05:04 PM
- By okungnyo in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 30Last Post: 10-04-2012, 05:06 PM
- By jchiar in forum Misc. Android Phone ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 01-22-2012, 01:07 PM
- By whitenack in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 4Last Post: 06-19-2010, 12:06 PM
- By BishizzleDOC2 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 12Last Post: 05-27-2010, 11:49 PM