- 262 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Can anybody else get past the unlock screen by tapping on menu? I'm using the vanilla android lockscreen (not HTC's), still running GB .9, and i'm curious to know from anyone using the stock ROM (no matter what OTA/lock screen you're running). Thanks.
- 12-14-2012, 07:11 PM #3
Re: Unlock screen
I can't be sure, but I don't remember being able to bypass the lock screen with the menu button. If I'm ever on the stock rom, I'll check it out.
Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums
- 12-14-2012, 07:27 PM #4
- By Adn1015 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2010, 01:34 AM
- By ali.fazal in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 12-28-2009, 02:21 PM
- By paradox460 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-25-2009, 02:27 AM
- By JRoid in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 11-13-2009, 04:22 PM
- By maddmatt02 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2009, 02:49 PM