- 115 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Data Sky High
I have a rooted Thunderbolt. It's running Sense 3.0 and my data is sky high. I don't stream movies or music. Is there a leak or something? I installed a traffic monitor and it was showing that sense had the spike. Any information would be helpful. Thanks....
- 12-10-2012, 06:56 AM #2
Re: Data Sky High
It's possible that one of your accounts set up (be it your Google account, Facebook, etc.) is not syncing properly or is syncing repeatedly. If I were you, I would go through one by one and disable or remove each account, reboot the phone, and then add them again.
Furthermore, if you have Sense widgets on the homescreen showing social data and it is frequently updating that information, it may be pulling down more data than you'd expect.
- 12-10-2012, 08:13 AM #3
Re: Data Sky High
If you are prone to loading different ROMs often, and you dont have your apps backed up to reload from your SD card, most likely downloading all of your apps with each new ROM is causing large data usage. Just a though, I noticed the same thing and tied it to this as my issue. I am back on the factory ROM now, due to my company's requirement that we install MobileIron to connect to our Exchange server and my data usage is much less.
- 12-10-2012, 08:22 AM #4
- 12-10-2012, 12:36 PM #5
- By jemalone in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 17Last Post: 05-27-2013, 10:03 PM
- By Akhil_jj in forum Sprint PhotonReplies: 2Last Post: 06-02-2012, 09:40 PM
- By dazedandconfuzed in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2012, 11:34 AM
- By SamOliver in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 27Last Post: 09-22-2011, 11:44 PM
- By Jerzyiroc in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 09-05-2010, 12:33 PM