Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default My 5th Thunderbolt may be the one...LOL

Thank God for the Best Buy replacement plan. Well worth the $10/month. I received my 5th TB 2 days ago. Of the 4 replacements only 1 was my fault. This one seems to be the one. For my Money as a day 1 TB also I can keep exchanging this puppy until February. All it takes is 3 days and they give me a loner phone (samsung illusion crap). I'm holding out till next year. No S3 as I will never buy another phone that isn't starting current (yeah right, JB update on its way...). Did I say never? I am finally getting 4G where I live and am enjoying it where I can, really makes the TB sing compared to my usual 1X. New Kickstand too LOL. If only it had the Note 2 pen (What would Freud say about that statement?).

Default Re: My 5th Thunderbolt may be the one...LOL

I didn't know about a Best Buy replacement plan. i got my (RIP) Tbolts from there last November, and they never mentioned that. when I upgrade in july, I plan to go Best Buy...I'll be sure to mention this replacement plan to them then. good luck with your Tbolt, I got lucky and Verizon upgraded me to the Rezound this past week, It's much like the Tbolt...only (wait for it.......) BETTER.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: My 5th Thunderbolt may be the one...LOL

I spoke too soon...Today I tried to hook up to the laptop and no go. Doesn't recognize USB device. I tried all 3 versions of the sync/drivers and none worked. I called verizon and they offered me either an LG Revolution or Samsung Charge, neither of which I want. I so want to toss this thing out the window so baaaaad!