- 13 Posts
Thunderbolt not connecting to computer
Ok so when i plug my thunderbolt into my laptop,it used to show up in my notification bar where i could change from charge only to disc drive..etc.
Well now when i plug it in,it will only show that it is charging...it wont give me the option to change it anymore.
FYI:i did drop it pretty hard yesterday,so i dont know if that has anything to do with it,but i mean iv dropped it hard before,and it still worked.
sent from 1soldier
- 12-12-2012, 11:12 AM #2
- 48 Posts
Re: Thunderbolt not connecting to computer
You can use a wifi transfer program to transfer files to and from the phone. There are several free ones but I use Wifi File Explorer Pro.
Android 102: Wireless file transfer | Android Central
- 12-12-2012, 04:23 PM #4
- By koolx in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 07-08-2014, 12:28 PM
- By jstar8000 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2012, 11:11 PM
- By blackwaterstout in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 8Last Post: 06-20-2012, 09:27 PM
- By fire125k in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2011, 07:27 PM
- By tmac4life#CB in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2010, 05:53 AM