- 13 Posts
Thunderbolt not connecting to computer
Ok so when i plug my thunderbolt into my laptop,it used to show up in my notification bar where i could change from charge only to disc drive..etc.
Well now when i plug it in,it will only show that it is charging...it wont give me the option to change it anymore.
FYI:i did drop it pretty hard yesterday,so i dont know if that has anything to do with it,but i mean iv dropped it hard before,and it still worked.
sent from 1soldier
- 12-12-2012, 12:12 PM #2
- 48 Posts
Re: Thunderbolt not connecting to computer
You can use a wifi transfer program to transfer files to and from the phone. There are several free ones but I use Wifi File Explorer Pro.
Android 102: Wireless file transfer | Android Central
- 12-12-2012, 05:23 PM #4
- By koolx in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 08-25-2013, 06:10 AM
- By jstar8000 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2012, 12:11 AM
- By blackwaterstout in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 8Last Post: 06-20-2012, 10:27 PM
- By fire125k in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2011, 08:27 PM
- By epenger in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2010, 06:53 AM