- 201 Posts
Someone with 3G service please respond
This may be a simple request but could someone using 3G service please confirm NO data connection? I know my old TBolt would do simultaneous Voice & Data but it may have been only in the 4G service.
So far, more impressed with the TBolt than GNote2.
- 12-13-2012, 06:18 PM #2
Re: Someone with 3G service please respond
Ehrpd hasn't anything to do with a phone's SVDO capability, it is a way for 3g to 4g transition handling. It is the SoC that handles it and currently the only one to do it on 3g CDMA/LTE devices is the Qualcomm S4 on 3g.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums3348b76f
- 12-13-2012, 07:48 PM #3
- 12-14-2012, 09:01 PM #4
- 12-15-2012, 11:33 AM #5
- 12-15-2012, 04:49 PM #6
- 1,838 Posts
- By kclewis82 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 08-13-2012, 12:53 PM
- By puddin78 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 08-02-2012, 04:50 PM
- By dmbpettit in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 14Last Post: 06-27-2011, 06:52 PM
- By ixbrettxi in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2011, 09:37 AM
- By Stealth v3 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 05-31-2011, 01:07 AM